(Av 3) Upper Avernum Murder Cave

It's much less intuitive on laptops. If you navigate by keyboard and have no numeric keypad, you can easily believe that movement is restricted to cardinal directions. It's more Ultima-esque that way.

—Alorael, who doesn't know how anyone can live without a numeric keypad. He also doesn't understand how to cultivate sorghum. Could there be a causal link?

Gluten is a protein that associates with starch in grains such as wheat and rye. It's responsible for a lot of the structural properties of dough and bread, which is why you can't make rice bread with quite the same texture as wheat bread. Unfortunately, some people's digestive systems don't react very well to it.

Quote:
Originally written by Morningstar Wit:
It's much less intuitive on laptops. If you navigate by keyboard and have no numeric keypad, you can easily believe that movement is restricted to cardinal directions. It's more Ultima-esque that way.

—Alorael, who doesn't know how anyone can live without a numeric keypad. He also doesn't understand how to cultivate sorghum. Could there be a causal link?
I've played all the good BoA scenarios on my laptop, completely numberic-keypad free. And I have not once actually used the numeric keypad on my other computer in about three years.

Quote:
Originally written by Morningstar Wit:
Alorael, who doesn't know how anyone can live without a numeric keypad. He also doesn't understand how to cultivate sorghum. Could there be a causal link?
I had to purchase a USB numeric keypad for Avernum specifically. Oh wait, I'm supposed to be using the argument that it's necessary for work. Yes, that's it. I need it for work.