Courier jobs?

I'm doing a replay of A3 and have finished the first big quest. . . killing the monster creating the slimes in the pit.  So far, there are no courier quests listed on the board in Krizsan, and I expected some by now.  I've talked to the dispatcher and gotten the lecture about being on time, but no quests are available.  It's been a while since my earlier play throughs, so I don't remember if it takes longer to start gathering those items.

They usually are at least a couple there right away (along with the lecture).  Mainly 'really' low paying jobs in the general area or up to Shayder iirc.  Have you tried leaving the city & reentering?  If you're strong enough, head up to Shayder & check out their board.  If it's empty then yeah there's a problem.

FWIW, I started up a new game, went down to Kristan & there was only one job on the board (checked it out prior to talking to the agent).  This was on day 3-4.

How fast did you make your way down there?  If you got there within the first couple of days there may not have been any posted to the board yet.  New jobs tend to get posted every day or so, so if you got there before the cycle started...