Geneforge 5 Overlay - Again

Is there a way to make G5's, I suppose HUD or Overlay, whatever you wanna call it, the same as Geneforge 4's? Geneforge 4 just feels a lot more clean and easier to control, and frankly just looks better than Geneforge 5. Geneforge 5 is just very zoomed out, and I know I did this topic already but it's two years in the future, maybe someone can help me out? 

https://imgur.com/a/ve1RLmv - all the photos comparing and my thoughts.

Just to make sure, have you tried changing the screen resolution? I suspect Geneforge 5 doesn't scale the UI elements to your resolution but just repositions them on the screen according to the resolution. A smaller screen resolution would probably produce what you see in the second screenshot. When you start up the game, there's a thing where you can select screen resolution (or if not, you can go to the settings in-game and change that). I tested it with 1024x768 resolution and it basically looks like the second screenshot.

As for making the UI in GF5 actually be like that in GF4, I don't think that is possible without modifying the executable itself.

I messed around with the resolution and changed it to 1024x768 and although it makes it seem like the same ratio, there's just a bunch of minor differences that makes it somewhat obnoxious. Especially the pointer, it doesn't quite feel right if that makes sense. Oh well worth a try again haha