Help with Exile 3

Towerbooks3192

I was wondering if someone can help me find a download of Exile 3 in particular that works out of the box without jumping through hoops. I really want to play the game and the download that I got for a DOSBOX copy of it is a bit derpy . The keyboard seems to be disabled at times and shortcuts don't work. Will greatly appreciate it if I can also get any help finding the versions of Exile 1 and 2 with the updated graphics.

Any help that could make me run Exile 3 will be appreciated. 

The last part is easy - Exile I and II with updated graphics can be downloaded right from Spiderweb's site.

For running the Exile trilogy in an emulator, I've found it works pretty good in Basilisk II (using the Mac version); for me this works better than DOSBox (using the Windows version). Unfortunately, getting Basilisk II set up is probably even harder than DOSBox+Win3.1…

18 hours ago, Celtic Minstrel said:

The last part is easy - Exile I and II with updated graphics can be downloaded right from Spiderweb's site.

For running the Exile trilogy in an emulator, I've found it works pretty good in Basilisk II (using the Mac version); for me this works better than DOSBox (using the Windows version). Unfortunately, getting Basilisk II set up is probably even harder than DOSBox+Win3.1…

I can barely wrap my head around the concept of running it in DOSBOX. I guess if I can just find the solution to the black borders of the ready to play DOSBOX version then I should be fine. I saw youtubers play with screens that also display the map but with the copy I found, they don't fit unless it covers the other parts of the screen.

• 1 year later...