Annwn - back area (Celts), vendoring

Well I'm nearing the end of the game. I've cleared my way through Annwn, found all the hidden areas I can, but there is one place I just can't get into—the passages behind the throne. I am guessing these are for the Romans and that there's just no way for me to get in there playing the Celts.

I also have a ton of stuff, more than I can carry, but I know I won't be able to re-enter. I went to the lady in the village, who sells some skills or recipes, but she doesn't buy anything. I'm pretty sure there's no way to sell all the extra stuff and I'll just have to leave with what I can carry, but I figured I would ask.

Annwn has a Roman only area and when you play that side you find out why. That's true of several zones that have plot content for only one side or the other. Usually it is quest specific for that zone.

Too much loot and nowhere to sell it is a constant problem with one time only zones. If you play through several times or at least save before leaving your hoard, then you take advantage of taking only the best items to use or sell. It's a constant problem in the older games where you could spend hours rearranging loot within the party to fill every slot and reach the maximum weight carried.