A Perfect Forest, HELP!

The0Ghost

Gha! I HATE this senario SO MUCH. Three times I have goten totaly stuck, first with the spy, then the acursed mirror puzzle, and now I cant figure out how to turn on the telporter to get me back out of the dungion! Some one PLEASE throw me a bone, or better yet a walkthrough. Thank you all in advance for the help.

This too is a mirror puzzle, as you may have guessed. Bring some mirrors south and direct the beam to one of the orbs next to the teleporter. It's not terribly hard. After that, you're pretty much done with the scenario.

Also, you'll get a great bow right at the end. Don't underestimate it.

I nearly didnt get the bow! I walked right over it and got the text button by acident. Good news is that I did get it and the bracelet. I am very temped to go looking for the sequil, but this one was SUCH A PAIN that I doubt i will ever play any of the senarios by this author. Thank you for the help.

Ere we go again. So I decided to try an easyer senario, Rats a Plenty, and im stuck again. I have allmost all of the stuff the wizard needs to find the rat lair and let me finish the senario, but I cant figure out how to get the fresh milk out of the stupid cow. GHA! I so totaly am going to stop playing the senarios that are rated on the "best senario" list if this keeps up.

There are two solutions. The first is to get a bucket, some forage, and then try to milk the cow. There should be a bucket in the shed near the cow, and the forage can be gathered in the wheat-looking field near the cow (it's a special encounter; you either have to step in the field or search it, I can't remember which).

The second, assuming you have the latest version of RA, is to whack the cow on the head, and then return to the wizard.

If you don't want tricky puzzles, I suggest Tale from the Tabard Inn as your next scenario from the top scenarios.

EDIT: Tales from Terabithia is not a known scenario. smile

On the very first dialogue node, there should be an option that reads,

Quote:
"A cow! That is the source of fresh milk! I must milk this beast!"
Now, if you aren't getting this message, then something is messed up with the scenario somehow. To fix it, go to the Blades of Avernum Character editor on the main menu, load the party, go to advanced, and select Add Special Item from the list that appears. In the first dialog box that appears after that, type "5" (without quotes), and then type "1" in the second dialog box that appears (again, without quotes). Then go back to the wizard.

AMEND: I turned off ratings a while ago. Mainly just because I could.

• 3 months later...

After installing BOA onto to my new computer I decided to replay A Perfect Forest except I'm in the mine and there are no mirrors I can find.

If someone could tell me where they should be that would be great. This is so I know whether or not it's me not remembering where the mirrors are or an error where the mirrors haven't shown up and I have to restart.