About my scenario

Xaiya

I would like to say some things about my scenario.

I looked at the ratings, and I was a little surprised. I got better ratings than I thought I would.

I have actually thought about what people have said and I will make a better effort. I'm not very good at town design, but I will improve my skills.

I have two ideas, and I will work on them when I can.

I didn't say this at Shadow Vale because of the...incident there a few months ago.

Has anyone noticed how Iffy seems...changed, since his last appearance? Mind you, he has only made a few posts, however they have been shorter, to the point, even slightly threatening (If you know what kind of threatening I mean, but I'm not exactly sure so you might as well ignore that last bit).

Seems like this experience he will not elaborate on has changed him.

...What? So sue me, I like conspiracy theories.

Anyway, downloading the scenario tonight. Not had much free time recently.

Quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:
Has anyone noticed how Iffy seems...changed, since his last appearance? Mind you, he has only made a few posts, however they have been shorter, to the point, even slightly threatening (If you know what kind of threatening I mean, but I'm not exactly sure so you might as well ignore that last bit).
You know how rude it actually is to talk about somebody as if he is not there, while it's his own thread?

It's good to have lots of ideas, and I'm glad to hear that you're actively working on one. I'll admit that I haven't played your first scenario yet, but with school work I've gotten a bit behind on such things. I'm very glad to see though that you've persevered, not just to create a finished scenario, but to start work on others.

Quote:
Originally written by Iffy:
I actually have two scenario ideas. I started working on one of them, but I think I will switch to the other since I like the second one better.

It is basically about a girl who's nightmares somehow come alive.

Also, have I really actually changed?
Yes, you have. You've matured, which is no bad thing. I'll second Niemand. It's good you have more ideas, and better that you are working on them. And, the idea sounds intriguing, so that's always good.

Quote:
Originally written by Iffy:
It is basically about a girl who's nightmares somehow come alive.

Also, have I really actually changed?
I like the concept. It's creative and not absurd.

And just looking at various responses to questions, as well as this thread itself, you've definitely gotten a lot better. Leaps and bounds.

Quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:
Alright Iffy. You've shown marked improvement recently. If you still want to join Shadow Vale, you are quite welcome to do so. Your old account has been unbanned. smile
I'm not sure I like that. It smacks of positive reinforcement, something I find downright objectionable.

• 2 weeks later...