Project Spiderweb.

nikki.

Yes, you heard.

Now, send me your custom graphics in a BoA format. Failure to do so will result in me picking for you. Which will not be pretty, on the most part :p

Post them here as my email account is being annoyingly useless.

Right. Details. This thing will feature 12 towns, and a wide variety of Spiderwebbers past and present. The basic premise is that you have to go to the RWG forum to get a new copy of Galactic Core. It's not needed for anything, but it's always handy to have a spare copy. Along the way, you will have to complete quests to get through each forum.

Quests include:

Escape From The Pit. (Exile Trilogy)

Cat Got Ya Tongs? (Avernum Trilogy)

Kill The CoC Bandit (Announcements).

There will also be special spells, including:

Curse - You tell all nearby foes about the plot from A4. They start cursing blindly, making them easier to hit.

Anvil Toss - X's vaunted spell made good.

Needle Spray - deals pi/n-1 damage to several targets. Or goes wrong and does something random.

Of course, this is but a snippet, and there will be much, much more.

Also, THIS IS NOT BASED ON THE DIKISCRIPTS. It's taking that idea and doing something different with it.

OH! And everything and everyone is game to be ridiculed. You have been warned.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have graphics for about 20 of you now, but I'm open to suggestions. If you post a grahic here, there's maybe an 80% chance of me using it. Some of the ones I have are pretty bad... (read: I made them myself.)

So...

Slarty - got ya. I was gonna do that anyway, but I'm gonna try and enlarge it, or else get you standing on all fours, like Scooby Doo used to.

Grimm - Got yours already, and it's that one, so it sticks. The Silent Assassin's has been saved, and he'll have that one now.

Kel - you're already a Slith, but didn't know which one to use. So you get yours, too.

I've already got TM sorted out, and it ain't the Louvre picture. It's something better. He's happy with it. And FBM may not make an appearance.

Nalyd - you will get a part. It may not be a part you want, but you will be in there. As will Tully. So send me graphics or you will be cast as slimes/roaches.

And finally, Alorael - don't worry... you have my very best graphic. smile

I'll try and get a list going when I get things sorted... I have pictures all over the shop.

Quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:
Quote:
Originally written by Lenar:
skeletonwarrior.gif
If I remember correctly, the last time I tried to use this graphic, it was full of white noise... very annoying.
Yeah... Nikki, if that does have a noise problem, I think I have a cleaned-up version that I can e-mail you.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin makes no noise.
Except for the ruckus of falling pots and pans as he probably breaks something in the kitchen.
Better go find out what happened...

Quote:
Originally written by The Almighty Do-er of Stuff:
Will I be in this scenario? Make sure it's good either way.
You are. Well, I have your name, and role, and where you're going to appear sorted. I can't find a decent graphic for you, though, so if you (or anybody else) can get one to me, please do.

Quote:
Originally written by Nikki:
Nalyd - you will get a part. It may not be a part you want, but you will be in there. As will Tully. So send me graphics or you will be cast as slimes/roaches.
Well I can't have that.
tullyki5.gif
I'm pretty sure this is what people imagine me looking like at this point. Slith spear, feathery hat, shaperish robes, canister user death. Did I forget anything?

Aran, there are WAY too many Matrix-things as it is. And that'd mean making Tully the bad guy!

And I will put who I want into this thing. As it is, I'm having difficulty placing people, so you'll make your case for inclusion a whole lot easier by doing my job for me.

By which I mean telling me favourite games, etc.

I am a BoE person. I will be designing a scenario sometime in the near future (Terror From The Park, again. No, I haven't given up yet! This is going to be the best incarnation yet! And maybe I'll even release it!) but otherwise my contributions are limited because I am a notorious nitwit. I released The Scenario, a couple Designer's Forum articles, a few graphics for both BoE and BoA. Very few of them were any good.

I might submit a graphic at some point. If you want, you can see my Myspace for inspiration (link in sig).

I'll take a nice glowing figure in a complete suit of amour with an impresively bloody death-picture if you please.

High-level with spells and a special attack.

Not sure about the graphics though.

EDITTTTTT: My fav is BoA with a few more scenarios and a lot less junk like CV.

EDIT 2: Possible Necromany.

EDIT 3: I should learn to look at post-dates.

Noobness/Newbness is a state of mind, Nija. Just being here for a while does not remove your state of Noobness/Newbness.

And Nikki! I'm a BoA designer! I should at least get a sword! I'm not asking for a massive powers or anything, just a nice sword! Heck, I already know I'm going to be ridiculed, is it so much to ask that I get a half-way decent weapon of my choice?