Turrets in Avadon 3

Brexgem

I've read that turrets in Avadon 3 are weaker than in Avadon 2. However, my Inferno Turret seems to be hitting for as much damage (approx 200) as it did in Avadon 2, and I haven't invested anything in intelligence. Were turrets actually nerfed, or is it just that the Tinkermage's other abilities have been given a huge boost (in combination with Double Strike)?

Also, does anyone know how to view an enemy's hitpoints? In Avadon 2 you could just right-click on them, but for some reason right-clicking causes you to attack in A3. And stun doesn't appear to work on boss creatures. I remember seeing a tooltip flash by when I was loading a game mentioning something along those lines, but I didn't have time to read it.

Turrets are definitely weaker in Avadon 3, but they are still useful even without investing heavily in them.

Tinkermages with high dexterity are definitely the way to go around the middle of the game. Double Strike makes them incredibly powerful since they can do high damage and are harder to hit with evasion items. You can almost play the whole game without bringing along the other Hands.

2 hours ago, Brexgem said:

However, my Inferno Turret seems to be hitting for as much damage (approx 200) as it did in Avadon 2, and I haven't invested anything in intelligence.

The situation with how turret power is calculated is a little murky... cf this topic, which was never really satisfactorily resolved IIRC.