A6 - Question(s)

I just got the quest to go to Formello. Can anyone tell me how far along I am in the game? 

I forgot to add traits at the beginning, so my characters have leveled up a little faster. My slith is level 29, but everyone else is level 32. The two warriors have all the battle disciplines, so I decided to put a few points in Mage spells for them. I'm just wondering if there's a level cap...Do I still have time to experiment with this? Thanks in advance.

There is a level cap, but a party of 4 will never reach it. You probably will get bored before reaching it with a party of 1 character because I know I did. Formello is still about 5 levels away from the end depending upon how many minor quests you skipped.

Mage spells are not as useful for warriors because armor to hit penalties make it harder to maximize armor and still cast Mage spells. There are only a few decent armors that have no penalties.

You're welcome.

I still have a few side quests to do in the Eastern Gallery.  I'm currently working on the Fort Dranlon quest for Levitt, and I'll probably do the Dragon Gate quest next. 

It hasn't been too difficult to balance out the hit penalties with items. Two of my characters have good robes (Woven Silk and Enchanter's), my mage has the Runed Plate, and the slith has the Deadeye Chainmail. If I hadn't forgotten the traits, it would've been easier.  Oh, well.  I enjoy playing these games with spell-casting warriors.  😀

I meant to say that I'll probably do the Honeycomb Horrors (not Dragon Gate) quest next.  I've already cleared out the rest of the Honeycomb except for the bandits.

Is the Ghost of Skunky Joe quest meant to be put off for later? I don't have a Spineshield scroll, which I think would be very helpful. His sentinels aren't taking much damage from my spells (even with Cloak of the Arcane). I'm playing on hard.