Sign in to follow this  
txmimi

Chasm bats

Can someone help me find the entrance to the chasm bats?  (A5, quest given in Muck)

Go east from Muck and you need the lower level that has Muck's Cache with containers of crystals in it. The main level has Teriza the Agoness and Raider Gorhul.

The area is south of the path turning north toward Highground.

Well, assuming I found the area you described. . . when I go downstairs all I find is a tunnel entrance into the giant's spire.  The area map shows the bat ledge is opposite where I am, but I still can't seem to find the right entrance.

Hello txmimi,

That section of the caves is a little bit awkward to get to!

It might not look like it, but the path that Randomizer mentioned above does indeed lead to the other side of the chasm. A path doubles back just inside the Giant's Spire, although you'll need to fight some chitrachs that have taken up home in that particular tunnel in order to get through.

There's a slightly easier path, though. You can get to the same set of tunnels through the basement of Shafrir's Tower, which you can find a couple of map segments east and north of Muck. It's a longer walk, but the journey is less dangerous!

Thanks for the tip about using Shafrir's tower, Ess-Eschas!  That did the trick.  And I know I've seen the path Randomizer talked about, but couldn't find it again.  Appreciate the help!