Ur-Glaahk in Freeplace Won't Spawn (Again)

Odyz

I tried exiting and re-entering the area a few times and it did spawn once, but when I had it down to ~1% health it suddenly changed targets and one shot me 🙄 (The last time it did less than a quarter of my health, never seen one before so I didn't know better.) Since then I've been trying to get it to spawn again for the past hour and it won't. I've tried entering the area from different places, reloading to an earlier save, even exiting and reloading the game and THEN reloading an earlier save, but nothing seems to work. Maybe I was just extremely lucky that time it spawned because there's a 1 in 10,000 chance it will spawn or some ridiculously low chance, but I'm guessing there's a trigger I'm somehow not activating or that somehow the game has decided it already spawned even though I reloaded to a save where it never had.

I've even tried looking at the files to see if there's a way to edit the spawn chance, but I couldn't make sense of it if there is.

The problem with targets getting changed is why you want more creations in your party over fewer, but more powerful ones.  Even if your character doesn't engage and is hanging way in the back, hostile creations can come after you.

I can't prove it, but respawning creations is tied to the game clock from the last time you cleared the zone. So rapid exit and entering a zone won't be that helpful. Just try going elsewhere for a while to explore and use up time if you are looking for a randomly generated spawn and not one that is scripted to appear when you reach a specific place in the zone.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your remaining sanity at the door. You probably don't have much left. :)