Sign in to follow this  
eaintree

Carrie's lab notes?

The east outer corridor has a prison/lab area about half way down with a book stand mentioning experiments and two magical barriers. The one that can be taken down with a piercing crystal has the lab notes on the floor.

Ok... how about Koriba's statuette? I went through the whole bandit cavern a while before I went to the Vahnatai town, and rummaging back through it I'm coming up empty, though I found the book page that mentions them stealing it.

The way to the statuette is from the middle level using a secret passage in the northeast corner to go into a hidden room on the Bandit Warren that has it in a container.

Okay: in the NE corner is the journal entry that says the bandits stole something from the "weirdies", obvs the Vahnatai. Directly next to that is a hidden room with a few chests in it but the statuette is not in there, is it supposed to be?

In the center-upper left part of the level is a room that's visible from the main floor, but the only entrance comes up from some lower level that I have no idea how to get to. That room has a chest in it and nothing else, seems the obvious place for the statuette.

9 minutes ago, eaintree said:

In the center-upper left part of the level is a room that's visible from the main floor, but the only entrance comes up from some lower level that I have no idea how to get to. That room has a chest in it and nothing else, seems the obvious place for the statuette.

The northeast corner of the middle Wolf Pit level has a hidden switch room with stairs up to the room in the center of the Bandit level. There is a container next to the chest that you can see. The first time I was there I missed seeing it.