Avadon 2: Endgame Question

kourousx

So I'm playing as a Tinkermage for the first time.  They're good for defending a position, but not so good for advancing.  

My question is: In the endgame you're supposed to be fleeing for your life. (towards Fort Foresight) 

If I stay in one area, will enemies keep spawning limitlessly?  Or can i make them all come to me in the first area? 

The best thing to do is flee with maybe leaving stuff behind like summoned monsters and turrets to slow them down. You are facing infinite spawning in various places so you will get worn down if you try to fight in one spot. Also you don't want them blocking that bridge before you cross it.

If you had changed your build before the endgame to high dexterity and evasion, then you might avoid enough attacks to not have to flee as fast as possible. Also it would give you better offense at the cost of weaker turrets.

Good luck

If you had changed your build before the endgame to high dexterity and evasion, then you might avoid enough attacks to not have to flee as fast as possible. Also it would give you better offense at the cost of weaker turret s.

Ah good.  At the beginning I was mystified as to what my PC's primary stat could be.  I did read in-game that some special TMage attacks were boosted by DEX, so, on levelups, I alternated between DEX and INT.  Most of my PC's rune enhancements are evasion bonuses, so he is now an evasion machine.  Thanks for quick reply.