How do you save after using the character editor?

I don't have that game on my current computer, but I remember that Save and Done are different commands in the same area of the screen. Done lets you leave the character editor when you finished with it. There is a separate one to assign a file name in case you want to do more than one with the same initial file.

12 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

I don't have that game on my current computer, but I remember that Save and Done are different commands in the same area of the screen. Done lets you leave the character editor when you finished with it. There is a separate one to assign a file name in case you want to do more than one with the same initial file.

No option to save appears, and I'm never asked to provide a file name.

The save function works perfectly when I save in-game, but I can find no save function for the character editor.

Hello,

In order to set your changes in stone, you need to manually save the file before clicking 'done'. When you load a file, an option should appear immediately underneath the 'Load Saved Game' button with the text 'Save Changes'. If you select this, you'll be prompted to save a new file – and this will have all of your changes!

The option is hidden away slightly in a box that mostly contains other options, so it's easy to miss.

6 hours ago, Ess-Eschas said:

Hello,

In order to set your changes in stone, you need to manually save the file before clicking 'done'. When you load a file, an option should appear immediately underneath the 'Load Saved Game' button with the text 'Save Changes'. If you select this, you'll be prompted to save a new file – and this will have all of your changes!

The option is hidden away slightly in a box that mostly contains other options, so it's easy to miss.

You're good at this!

There it is, near the top of a large box on the right, just above "Turn Off Character Editor"; I was looking for it outside the box, near the "Done" button.

Just goes to show that you shouldn't think outside the box. Thank you.