reactivate character editor in nethergate resurrection

Hello kGeek,

There's a little section on Spiderweb's site that talks about this, although it's a little hidden away. There are two different ways to reactivate the editor depending on whether you're using a Mac or a Windows computer. Here's the Mac version:

"To reactivate the Nethergate: Resurrection character editor, go into your Preferences folder (in the Library folder in your Users folder) and throw away the file "Nethergate Resurrection Prefs". If your copy of the game is registered, you will need to ask us for a replacement registration code. (This is free.)"

The Windows version is the same, but instead you need to delete 'NethergateSettings.dat', which can be found in 'Nethergate Saved Games' inside 'My Documents'.

This will make the game unregistered, but if you send an email to the address below, giving the email address and name you originally registered under, Spiderweb will send you a new code at no cost to you. They're usually very quick about this!

support@spiderwebsoftware.com

16 hours ago, Ess-Eschas said:

Hello kGeek,

There's a little section on Spiderweb's site that talks about this, although it's a little hidden away. There are two different ways to reactivate the editor depending on whether you're using a Mac or a Windows computer. Here's the Mac version:

"To reactivate the Nethergate: Resurrection character editor, go into your Preferences folder (in the Library folder in your Users folder) and throw away the file "Nethergate Resurrection Prefs". If your copy of the game is registered, you will need to ask us for a replacement registration code. (This is free.)"

The Windows version is the same, but instead you need to delete 'NethergateSettings.dat', which can be found in 'Nethergate Saved Games' inside 'My Documents'.

This will make the game unregistered, but if you send an email to the address below, giving the email address and name you originally registered under, Spiderweb will send you a new code at no cost to you. They're usually very quick about this!

support@spiderwebsoftware.com

Thank you!! Now I can stop pulling my hair out trying to find the answer.

Edited by kGeek