Curious if anyone would like me to post my G5 editor again

Ganduv

Hey everyone.

It's been a very long time since I've been on these forums, but after coming back to check on my previous (VERY OLD) thread where i posted a link for my G5 editor files, I noticed the file was taken down and I saw a few replies asking if I could re-upload it. I looked around my main computer to see if I had any copies, but alas, I did not. 

However, I've recently found that I had a copy of it saved to my laptop, and if there's still a demand for it I'm perfectly fine with posting the files again (this time I might just post the text in the thread with a spoiler cover on it so the editor will stay alive on the thread). But I'm not sure how many people are currently involved with playing G5 since it is a pretty old game, albeit, in my opinion, a very good one I thoroughly enjoyed during my formative years. I'm also not sure if a better editor has been made by anyone else since the link for mine went down.

I also don't have a G5 full version installed currently (I lost my CD for it) so I won't really be able to test it myself and make sure it works 100% as intended from a simple copy and paste, although I'm certain it's the same zip file I uploaded for those previous links. All of that being said, I will be checking the editor's files (aka the modified zone files) to make sure the format in them is correct. I'll be including a read me file with some modified installation instructions I had on my last thread as well.

Anyway, feel free to comment and let me know if there's any demand for it.

Edited by Ganduv
Updated with additional information

If anyone knows about forum rules regarding links to download shared zip files from a google drive, let me know. If it's allowed then I could just upload the editor to my drive and post a link to it, so the link won't go down like on my last thread. I'm open to other ideas as well, if anyone has any. 

2 hours ago, Ganduv said:

If anyone knows about forum rules regarding links to download shared zip files from a google drive, let me know. If it's allowed then I could just upload the editor to my drive and post a link to it, so the link won't go down like on my last thread. I'm open to other ideas as well, if anyone has any. 

Nobody's complained about my Google Drive download links.