Sign in to follow this  
Aethogwyn

Key 3 (Goblin Pits)

Hello everyone, 

I walked through the goblin pits and uncovered all three floors, but unfortunately I can't find the third key. The Hintbook I just bought doesn't even mention it and in the Walkthrough from Matt P it says "key 3 can be obtained by getting to the body on the ledge", but I can't find it there. 

Can you help me please find this key?

Thank you very much! :)

The body on the ledge is reached by going through secret doors.

Deep Goblin Pits (level 3)

SECRET AREA — W — south off hall to body on ledge — KEY III, Call Beast Scroll

Thank you so much Randomizer, I finally found it! 😊

Is there another Quest later in the Game which leads to this location again? I have missed some issues.. (the lizards in the south-west corner of floor 3, the second floor with the magical barriers and some doors which I can‘t open because of too few points in strength).

Edited by Aethogwyn

There are Quests later in the game depending upon which side you are playing. Not all areas are accessible by Romans or Celts.

I came back later because I couldn't get to places for the same reasons you have.

I am playing Celts at the moment (following the order of the walkthrough by Matt P). But I will come back as you do, to explore the remainder of the dungeon. 

Is there a chance to enter all the locations after finishing the last quest, or will it force me to the main screen?

At the game's end there is a cutscene ending so you can't go back. Also some parts are only available to the Romans. You really need to play both sides to see all locations and some places are one way dungeons.

Oh, that's good to know, thank you! So I have to visit all the locations before doing the last Quest. 

Yes, I would like to play both sides in any case :) 

Pass Portal works much better than the documentation suggests. It usually requires only one casting and it also handles traps...

For exploring, Strength usually is thus not much of an issue.

You can use your Journal to keep track of locks that still need a special key for.

Thank you Ishad Nha, I will try this spell out for further exploration, as my group has already died a few times of traps on chests.