Sign in to follow this  
ruppert29

'Crystal doors' in GF2 Infested woods

In the GF2 Infested Woods area southeast corner where the spawner is housed, there are what looks like crystal doors. I do not see any response to touching them or going near them. How does one get past them? Are they perhaps one way doors?

Is it possible there are controls for the doors somewhere nearby? Throughout the Geneforge series, a lot of doors are operated by a lever somewhere nearby.

Hello ruppert29,

Each of those doors needs to be activated by a switch before they'll open normally. Each door has a switch, but only on one side – usually one that's harder to get to. If you're near the spawner, there should be a switch nearby!

For those particular doors, you need to go around the western edge of the map, south, and then to the southeastern corner. Behind the door is only a vat with a thahd. You can use leadership to control the thahd and then kill it for a good amount of XP, though.

Generally, in GF2 I had occasionally trouble finding the levers for doors because of a creation standing in front of them.

Thank you all. Needed to know they were doors and TheKian explained my problem with the Go West and around.