Finally done

Chessrook44

Five and a half years.

It's taken five and a half years, working on this project, since I started it in January of 2013.  But finally I've finished doing a Let's Play of EVERY Spiderweb Software game in the catalog (barring remakes/repeats).  Every single one has been uploaded and done, posted here on the site, sometimes with comments and sometimes without.  Blades of Avernum took a year and a half on its own due to doing every user-made scenario that was available.  All this, without a single break in posting that wasn't caused by outside forces.

Kinda not sure how I feel right now.  Relieved?  Relaxed?  Happy?  Dunno.  But it's done.

I will be starting up recordings on here again once Kelandon's scenario for BoA is done, and once Queen's Wish comes out.  They WILL be done and added to my channel.  But until then I need to figure out what I'm going to do.

Man.  Been quite a ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats for this! That's a lot of work and of time.

I hope one day to have played all Jeff's games; will take some time, since I don't want to spend the next couple of years only playing Geneforge and Avadon and will still mostly play other games...

On 7/30/2018 at 10:49 AM, Chessrook44 said:

Blades of Avernum took a year and a half on its own due to doing every user-made scenario that was available. 

So, I take it you didn't play Blades of Exile and it's hundreds of scenarios ;) That would've taken even longer. When BOE was still recent and the community was pumping scenarios like there's no tomorrow back in 1998/9, I was trying to play all scenarios as they were released, but that soon turned out to be way more than I could play. As a result, I mostly played the very first released and then smaller ones, so I went through a lot of mediocre ones and sadly didn't even have time to play some of the greatest ones (there's a couple of Alcritas I only read about without actually playing, or at least finishing them, to my great shame).

• 3 weeks later...