Geneforge 4 Hidden Bosses

The next most difficult optional fight in the game is probably Matala, although you can reach that a bit before the endgame.

Another challenge you could try to take on if you're on the Rebel path is clearing out Alwan's assault group when you first encounter them in Northforge Warrens, instead of scouting the area and retreating as the game tells you to do.

8 hours ago, Lilith said:

Another challenge you could try to take on if you're on the Rebel path is clearing out Alwan's assault group when you first encounter them in Northforge Warrens, instead of scouting the area and retreating as the game tells you to do.

I tried that.

They wiped the floor with me.

12 hours ago, Randomizer said:

Jeff replaces named characters with equivalents if you kill them earlier in the game. He does it in other games.

The hidden Shaper camp before Northforge is harder, but Delicious Vlish mentioned wiping it out.

Are you sure? I didn't see an agent in the group the Shapers sent in Northforge after killing Miranda.

Frankly, their invasion was a joke while in the Warrens they were harder. I could just sit back and the NPCs would butcher everyone. Akhari Blaze and Greta killed Alwan, so I probably haven't killed him in the Warrens though. I remember that cause I tried hard to make sure that Greta would be the one to kill Alwan.

The problem of Ur-Drakons being under leveled late game is negated by the fact that i use a combo of Shapermaster Boots (+2 Fire Shaping), Flameweaver Greaves (+2) Volcanic Fetish (+1), Shaper Robe (+1) plus my base fire shaping skill adds to an accumulative amount of fire shaping of +10 overall. Using that +10 shaping and the knowledge of 3 drakon canisters, a freshly made Ur-drakon is a whopping level 48. Make two of those and you get these two powerful monsters that can do 250 fire damage that adds a slow effect to whatever it hits. It's literally unstoppable lol.