Sign in to follow this  
GiantFriendlyTalkingSpiderman

Have their been any mods for CS or RW?

I greatly enjoyed the Akhari Blaze's ReRemix mod for EftP, and when CS came out I didn't like the idea of going back to the vanilla version so I waited to see if any mods would come out. I could have updated them EftP mod myself, but I didn't want to risk being spoiled on any new items. A year went by and I became distracted with [real life issues] for a while.

Now my [real life issues] have cleared up and I have some free time to get back into the Avernum games. I wanted to know if I missed any neat mods that I should look at. If not I guess I'll just update Akahari Blaze's mod myself, spoilers be damned.

On 14/4/2018 at 3:29 AM, GiantFriendlyTalkingSpiderman said:

I greatly enjoyed the Akhari Blaze's ReRemix mod for EftP, and when CS came out I didn't like the idea of going back to the vanilla version so I waited to see if any mods would come out. I could have updated them EftP mod myself, but I didn't want to risk being spoiled on any new items. A year went by and I became distracted with [real life issues] for a while.

Now my [real life issues] have cleared up and I have some free time to get back into the Avernum games. I wanted to know if I missed any neat mods that I should look at. If not I guess I'll just update Akahari Blaze's mod myself, spoilers be damned.

http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/topic/19120-aeftp-avernum-reremix-graphics-mod/?do=findComment&comment=287540

I havent played this mod at all so I dont even know if it's playable.