WE'VE WON

So the Spiderweb Software Facebook page just dropped an article from GeekWire interviewing Jeff. Most of the content focuses on Avernum III, but a little over halfway through, we get this gem:

The next thing I’m going to remaster is Geneforge, which was really popular and really beloved. There are people who just love that stuff already bugging me about the remaster for it, which isn’t going to be out for over two years. It came out in like 1999, 2000, and it doesn’t run on the Mac anymore at all. On a computer where it does run, it looks terrible. It has an 800 by 600 play area. It’s the size of a postage stamp in the middle of the monitor. The graphics are humiliating. It absolutely needs a remaster, and it was the same with Avernum III. After 15 years, after 20 years, it’s time.

I'm yelling, I don't know about you guys. It's in the cards, even if the original IP is probably going to happen first.

Edited by Val Ritz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...