Hidden tunnel lasers puzzle

Ok, I've been doing good on my own for the most part. But this hidden tunnel between the Trogs and Giants, with all the damn lasers in it... it is annoying the bejeezus out of me. Anybody got any overarching strategies or subtle tips for figuring it out? I'm not looking for a whole walkthrough, I'm just tired of pushing the mirrors around and getting zapped and getting nowhere. I've basically figured out how to open one portcullis and get one treasure chest from it. 

You need to power up the teleporter off on the left of your screen.  Use the lasers/mirrors from the center section to do so.  The (nice at places) loot is just extra stuff to do here.

Edited by TriRodent
Welcome by the way. Leaving your sanity at the door is optional but highly recommended...

Those lasers don't do too much dmg, but I found I could go into combat mode, move my tank through them into an area w/ loot while leaving the other 3 PCs behind...then exit combat and they magically teleport to the tank's position (w/in 15 spaces I believe). Your other PCs can also heal the tank while s/he takes 1 for the team ;-)

There's some decent loot there, fyi. And you don't need the lasers to break the rocks if you already have--and you should by this point in the game--Move Mts 3. The 1st place for loot (and a nice...item to use maybe later...) is in the Center/North. Move Mts to break through. The other nice stuff is off in 2-3 areas in the NE. I didn't get any of that stuff in my 1st game, but made a point to get to it in my 2nd game, and I'm glad I made the effort.