Avernum 3 MM3 and DB3 Spells

Upon researching the forums, it looks like I can finally get DB3 in Calloc which should be a town I haven't visited yet, but I'm stuck on reaching MM3 for my Priest. I'm up to the barrier tunnel part of the walkthrough but I can't proceed without MM3 which then finishes the third plague which then opens Fort Emergence for MM3 reading. Paradox, I'm sure of it. So how or where can I get MM3 to finish the plague? I do have Level 2 of each spell just FYI. 

You don't need to do a plague quest, actually. Just go to the surface, venture just far enough to get 3 (?) text balloons, for lack of a better word, get your achievement/medal if you haven't done so in an earlier game, go back to Anaximander, and go see Mazumdar. Barrier dispelled for you. However, at that point you will be lacking the Arcane Lore to read either pedestal.

Thanks, I got the right message thread and got the training. Now I'm stuck trying to find Cloak of Curses 3. Lair of Ursagi is where I guess I need to find it, forums said it was laying on the ground, I've checked and I can't find it. So I must have picked up the book, read it but didn't have high Lore, and then sold it or dropped it. Am I screwed?