Keep of Rentar-Ihrno

I have been downstairs and redirected all the beams to show up at the centre crystal. I have then tried to take down Rentar-Ihrno but I cannot get the last bit of health to be destroyed. I have pressed all the buttons on the pedestal, sometimes there is a message that the buttons are getting hot but then everything resets. and then tried to the buttons on the other pedestal but nothing happens. I am at a loss as to what to do. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Thank you, I had my suspicions that Rentar-Ihrno was not able to be killed. I have tried all combinations of buttons stopping when the message reads that the buttons are getting hot but then when I leave the area and try to use the other pedestal nothing happens. I feel that I am missing something. I will try again to make sure all the red lines are reaching the chrystal and get the hot message then try the other pedestal not much else to try. I will let you know what happens. thanks.

Reach the pedestal next to R-I. Push the buttons starting with the upper right, lower left, then lower right should make it work. The upper left is some sort of safety shutoff reset button. There should be messages indicating you are doing it right ending with R-I screaming in rage at what you've done.

The final cut scene doesn't happen until the combat round ends.

• 3 weeks later...