Sign in to follow this  
coderluke

Junk Bag Full Bug

Ran into what I think is a weird bug with the junk bag after reaching Angel's Rest. I went to put items into the junk bag and got a notification saying it was full. When I open the junk bag it shows all daggers with a mouseover title of unused. Any suggestions on how I can reset my junk bag since its unusable at this point?

Image here: https://i.imgur.com/NYrkx5f.png

You could sell the contents, but you would probably better off going back to an earlier save before the junk bag error occurred.

This bug has been seen in other games.

That's a bummer. I tried selling all in junk bag at a merchant but they didn't clear out. I ended up putting about a couple 'pages' worth in a random dresser to make some room.

This happened to me in Escape from the Pit a couple times, and once in Ruined World. The first time I spent awhile removing the daggers and tossing them on the ground (I don't believe you can sell them). You can get them all out if you're patient enough. I don't remember if that caused any long term repercussions or not. The next time I just reloaded to an earlier save, before the daggers showed up, and everything was fine. Some random glitch seems to trigger that.

I'll look at the code to this and see if there is an issue when the bag is full.