Sign in to follow this  
kali1111

vahnatai crypt megabug help

please help im in this crypt and some statue is blocking my way... i cant do nothing. floor in this crypt was trapped and i moved past this stupid statue in fight mode. now i cant go back please help

There are two pairs of tiles where standing on one opens the way and the other closes it. One pair is north of the place where you enter the southeast section and the other is in the northwest part of the tunnels.

If you have a character still outside that statue, then go trigger the tile.

Otherwise use a save game from before or use the cheat code - hold the Shift and D keys, then enter in the box backtostart, and then use Enter.

I can see how this might happen and will add a way out in v1.0.2. In the meantime, you can use the backtostart cheat.

I thought I had a different issue, and that I couldn't escape the quick fire deathtrap. But then I figured out 2 options: (1) trigger it; escape in fight-mode (barely), and re-enter to loot that final room; or, (2) loot all but the final room, trigger it; loot; use Move Mts on the side wall > portal...escape.

Of course, I need to stop worrying about most loot b/c of course I'm not going back to spend it ;-)

How do I figure out which version I have? I thought I had v1.0.2 because I didn't purchase it until almost March.  I am stuck, too.  My whole party is inside.  Is back-to-start still my only option?

The version number is shown in the bottom left corner of the title screen. 

Posted (edited)

Sorry, no idea why my reply got double-posted.

Edited by Sade
oops