Sign in to follow this  
Muscleguy

Stone blocks not gold?

Twice now I have been informed of the receipt of gold nuggets, once in far NW Kriszan when you defeat a drake and now after completing the kill Lizard chieftain quest for Golddale and my second character has had large numbers of stone blocks placed in his inventory. This is despite there being space in the first character's inventory. What is that about? And did I get the money? I'm not so sure.

Are we being given fairy gold?

Actually the second character seems to get stone blocks and sometimes other stuff just appear in his inventory. I've had dried flowers as well. What has happened? Did the hermit off the Western Kriszan coast who cursed me do more than just make everyone wounded?

Actually, yes I do have the Xian skull. That would explain it. I think I've pretty much exhausted its repertoire so I'll put it in the chest in the Mansion bedroom with the Xian slacks. I intend that to be my Xian collection. 

Hmmm, I have put the Xian skull in the chest, closed it and I am now in the Troglo Temple after defeating Vahkhos and that second character is still getting stone blocks in his inventory. He wasn't even the character who was carrying the Xian skull anyway.

Any more ideas?

Now then in the past games, I have been going since Exile 1, that there was an Xian purse. That was slightly useful.

In this version it's a coin that you can pick up on the Isle of Bigal (quest reward).  It'll give you a single coin every now & then (maybe 20/day? - haven't counted it).  Not worthless but you won't be able to retire on the proceeds either...