[GF4] Stuck on an unwinnable position (Moseh fight)

I'm doing a pro-rebel playthrough and so far, I got to the following position: https://imgur.com/a/Dso2r (Char / Map / Quests). All my creatures are level 23-25.

I received a mission from the servile in charge of the Safehouse, where he asked me to kill Moseh. He also warned me that East Barrier Zone is my safest bet because the other Barrier Zones are heavily guarded (and they indeed are, or at least the Thornton ruins).

As per his suggestion, I cleared the area, disarmed the lightning traps and the mines, and got into Moseh's bunker. Going downstairs, I found myself on the northeast portion of the map, where I killed a Battle Alpha. When I got near Moseh's chamber, the game gave me a warning that I was about to face the Shaper. Moseh imprisoned me, and started draining my forces, but Khur sacrificed himself for the rebel cause, and in the end I only lost 1 point of strength before the fight really started.

Here is where I can't get through: No matter what combination of spells that I cast, I can't seem to kill him. I tried to open the nearby doors, but they are stuck.

After dying multiple times, I managed to get into a comfortable position with speed spores, war blessing, and other buffs/attacks. I also leveled Battle and Blessing Magic to get access to Lightning Aura/Spike Shields. That is when I managed to drop his health enough where his double heals couldn't bypass my damage. To my surprise, when I got to about 33% of his hit points, he triple healed, and that is when I knew there is no way I can beat him using this strategy.

I searched the subject around, and everything points to me "repairing him" and "helping the Shapers", but sincerely, that is not what I want or had in mind. I have seen a video where someone access the bunker through the southwest portion of the map, but I have no idea how to get there.

How do I defeat him? Is it possible to disarm whatever is empowering him?

EDIT: I'm playing on Normal difficulty

Edited by geneforgeisawesome

It's been a while since I played G4, but I believe beating Moseh involves fighting or otherwise surviving until the northwestern door opens up, or at least unlocks. I distinctly remember having to go up the path behind the door to turn something off, which is most likely what is allowing Moseh to double and triple heal.

The door to the north should open fairly early in the fight. I suggest that you stand right next to it while in combat. Moseh probably won't follow you once you get through and leave combat mode. There is a frightened servile who may or may not tell you how to disable the equipment. You will need to go to a room to the west containing a power source. Turn it off and, if your mechanics skill is too low, fight off the worms the system spawns. I believe he is immortal until you turn it off (as in, no matter how much damage you do, he will not go below 1 hit point).