GF4, where to craft new artifact ?

vainquit

I have look up the instruction and knew that there are two locations where I can craft new items——one is in Ilya Province,and  the other is in Burwood Province....But the llya Province contains a lot of parts, so which area exactly should I go to?(I need to know the name of the area) 

Well,it's a stupid question,but I am really exausted searching every area.......Help,please!!!'

Directly west (left) of the checkpoint where you enter Illya Province is the Sandros Mine, which contains the anvil. First, though, you'll need to get the quest from an exiled Shaper named Uchitelle (or something like that). He'll send you off to clear out the anvil. Two things to note: one, having high leadership lets you get past the shades in the mine more easily. Two, there's a reasonably difficult boss around the anvil who must be killed by turning off power spirals. After you complete the quest, you can safely use the anvil.

On a side note, the anvil in Burwood Province is in a ruined city where a Guardian is in control. If you aren't helping the Shapers, it can be difficult to get through to it, since you have to kill the Guardian's creations in addition to a fairly difficult boss.

6 hours ago, TheKian said:

Directly west (left) of the checkpoint where you enter Illya Province is the Sandros Mine, which contains the anvil. First, though, you'll need to get the quest from an exiled Shaper named Uchitelle (or something like that). He'll send you off to clear out the anvil. Two things to note: one, having high leadership lets you get past the shades in the mine more easily. Two, there's a reasonably difficult boss around the anvil who must be killed by turning off power spirals. After you complete the quest, you can safely use the anvil.

On a side note, the anvil in Burwood Province is in a ruined city where a Guardian is in control. If you aren't helping the Shapers, it can be difficult to get through to it, since you have to kill the Guardian's creations in addition to a fairly difficult boss.

I forgot accepting the quest a few days ago, and if not were your reminder, I may never remember such a quest... Now I know the procedure,thank you :lol:

Edited by vainquit