Thompson and also Vahnati Lore

Ok, so I have been in blasted ruins.  I used move Mountains and blasted the wall to the box where the key is supposed to be to open the gate to Thompson's Lair.  No such luck  No key.  Also, in Vahnati Lore, I have gotten all the Crystal Souls.  I still cannot read the Vahnati Lore book in Ornothogot (or whatever the name is).  There is also supposed to be a place to learn Vahnati Lore near Patrick's Castle.  Is this in the secret slith fort?  

I did check it, I don't have it.  Is the room with the bladtable wall (I did blast a wall) also have a door?  I have the Orb of Thralni to jump water but have been afraid to use it because I don't want the charges to dissipate.  How many times can I use it?  SW portion? On the hint book it shows something else.  Does Move Mountains Level Three need anything to read it?  

• 2 weeks later...

Not as such. The spellbook for the third level of Dispel Barrier is hidden in Pyrn's tower (a different book from the one that teaches the portal ritual). If you have already read it, you also need to purchase Dispel Barrier from Heustess in Fort Emerald to get it to level 3.

Edited by wackypanda