Sign in to follow this  
TJ Hedgescout

how to buy BOA

I want to rebuy the game but i cant on the front page anymore, it says go to GOG but it gives me the entire saga and i only want to buy BOA.

Edited by TJ Hedgescout

nikki.   

If you've previously purchased the game, you could drop an email to support(at)spiderwebsoftware.com with your details and I'm sure they'd be happy to help sort you out. 

I think i bought the game back in the mid 2000s so i bought it with a dead email :(

I hope they can offer to sell it seperately or something.

nikki.   

An address might be enough to go with - Spiderweb are usually really good at handling requests like this. If not. they're still the people to talk to about buying the game alone. :)

I will give it a try, but in the mean time i want to know ways of getting it standalone (i still have the 1st and 2nd trilogy disks from back in the day so i dont see a need to rebuy those when i need 1 game)

Kelandon   
6 minutes ago, TJ Hedgescout said:

I will give it a try, but in the mean time i want to know ways of getting it standalone

As Nik said, the only people who can answer that question are Spiderweb employees, and they don't post here. So you have to email them directly.

I would also point out that the complete saga on GOG is only $12, less than half the original price of BoA and, frankly, a ridiculous steal for 7 massive games -- that is probably why no one has bothered to release it as a standalone purchase.