Release: Pesky Goblins (plus Design Tutorial)

Dintiradan

oh hey it's been five months since I posted my public beta, I should write a readme file and do an actual release

You can download Pesky Goblins here, but more importantly, you can access my now complete Blades of Avernum Design Tutorial here. The tutorial covers every feature that a beginner designer needs to make a basic scenario, and describes the process one goes through in creating a scenario, step by (excruciatingly detailed) step.

This has been yet another Things Dintiradan Should Have Finished Half A Dozen Years Ago Production.

Gwahahaha I somehow scrolled right past this post and barely submitted a bug report in the other thread. Anyway, it was nice discovering this tiny little scenario to play as I've had BoA reinstalled for the last couple weeks and haven't been sure which scenario to direct my nostalgia at. Good work, I love me some "Things Dintiradan Should Have Finished Half A Dozen Years Ago" Productions.