Any news on Avernum 3 remake?

WLDD

I am seriously losing it! I rarely play games and the only ones I play are old classics and spiderweb avernum/avadon series. My life is empty af and the only things that are making it bearable are spiderweb games and other similar things.

Edited by WLDD

• 2 months later...

Hype.  Exile 3 was my first Spiderweb game.  Can't wait to play the Ruined World remake a good couple playthroughs.  

Will Jeff get more money if I buy the game on Humble Widget, or is there someplace else that will give him a bigger cut while still giving me a Steam Key?

I'm going to rename my first character Jenneke for old times' sake.

I don't think any of us know the answer to that, but it seems unlikely that he gets a bigger cut from somewhere other than his own website.

—Alorael, whose memory of the ancient Exile premade party is now foggy. John, Ariel, Samantha. A Michael, perhaps? And two others, now forgotten.

Jenneke, Thissa, Frrrrrr, Adrianna, Feodoric, and Michael.  How I loved the six-party combat and the monster encounters lumbering around...

Buying right from the site is what I did the last couple games, and that purchase interface is a Humble Widget.  I'll probably buy it right from there.

I've actually never played the Avernum 3 remake from back when... just Exile 3 every once in a while.  I first got it on a demo disc, and I thought that  "this is sacred ground..."   "...not to us!"  was so cool that I dove right in.  

Exile 1 had a different premade party than Exile 2, 3, and Blades of Exile. It had to; Thissa and Frrrr obviously couldn't be there. But all of them were a little different.

—Alorael, who suspects he added Michael from the later iteration. John, Ariel, and Samantha were definitely the first three.

On 10/23/2017 at 12:49 AM, Corealization said:

Exile 1 had a different premade party than Exile 2, 3, and Blades of Exile. It had to; Thissa and Frrrr obviously couldn't be there. But all of them were a little different.

—Alorael, who suspects he added Michael from the later iteration. John, Ariel, and Samantha were definitely the first three.

John, Ariel, Nathan, Samantha, Allison and Erik.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...