Alhoon's mod for Warriors/Guardians (+artifact baton mod) - Released!

• 11 months later...

Emmm... none other than load function.

Toroth is really not "necessary". He is necessary only if you want to blow up that captain and complete the quest mechanics-way.

Also, even if you fail that quest, Greta will still send you new orders later. She will be angry and your reputation with her will take a hit. Your end-of-the-mod rewards will be lower. She will be more reluctant to help you in the future. But... having somewhat less than full reputation with Greta may not be that bad for future quest options. If you are 100% Greta, the Drakons start to dislike you.

Edited by alhoon

• 2 years later...

Hey bump here. not sure if I needed to start a new thread but I have a question @alhoon So for Arkaron, there's an option to take him

Spoiler

to the Geneforge

but he doesn't join my party nor does there seem to be a way to get back there since the door remains closed so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong?

3 hours ago, Amira The Hot Potato said:

Hey bump here. not sure if I needed to start a new thread but I have a question @alhoon So for Arkaron, there's an option to take him

Hide contents

to the Geneforge

but he doesn't join my party nor does there seem to be a way to get back there since the door remains closed so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong?

Yeap, you should go to the specific area he mentions to recruit him. He leaves to prepare but he mentions where he is heading to.

It is in:

The abandoned farm

Keep in mind that it is better to keep him at the 2nd spot in the party. It is an interesting quest, I suggest you try to do it. Also, afterwards that person becomes more powerful and can help you make more powerful creations. 

Furthermore, I suggest that before you go there, it would be better if you can shape... 

gazers, even you don't have any in your group.

How do you like the mod, so far? 

Edited by alhoon

2 hours ago, alhoon said:

Yeap, you should go to the specific area he mentions to recruit him. He leaves to prepare but he mentions where he is heading to.

It is in:

Reveal hidden contents

The abandoned farm

Keep in mind that it is better to keep him at the 2nd spot in the party. It is an interesting quest, I suggest you try to do it. Also, afterwards that person becomes more powerful and can help you make more powerful creations. 

Furthermore, I suggest that before you go there, it would be better if you can shape... 

Reveal hidden contents

gazers, even you don't have any in your group.

How do you like the mod, so far? 

I like it! though I'm still stuck. he's 2nd in my party, I have the key and looked all around and cant seem to get the door opened still. thanks for helping btw!

Edited by Amira The Hot Potato
cause I'm noob

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 7:50 AM, alhoon said:

I will take a look, but I can't right now. If you have the key, you should be able to walk to the door and it opens. 

I had time to revisit this and still cant figure it out so I'm going to leave it for now. It said something about controls and I'm not sure what it meant if I only needed the key

4 minutes ago, Amira The Hot Potato said:

I had time to revisit this and still cant figure it out so I'm going to leave it for now. It said something about controls and I'm not sure what it meant if I only needed the key

Ohhhh... right. It means you need to visit DIFFERENT parts of the dungeon first.
It has been some time, so I may remember this wrong, but as far as I remember, the key is not enough by itself. You need to go to the controls first.

Edited by alhoon

2 hours ago, alhoon said:

Ohhhh... right. It means you need to visit DIFFERENT parts of the dungeon first.
It has been some time, so I may remember this wrong, but as far as I remember, the key is not enough by itself. You need to go to the controls first.

I figured it out now! Thanks! XD The problem was I kept focusing just on the Foundry CORE instead of the area where I found the key because I figured there was nothing else to do lol.