• Announcements

• Freudian Noose

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 

txmimi   

How do I get to the deeps of Bahssikava? Near where I got the boat, I can see another stairway going down, but can't figure out how to get there. I also have only 3 triangles, which is another problem for me. I've gone through the list of triangle locations in another thread, but it hasn't cleared things up for me. Any help?

There are lots of hidden passages in the place so look for them starting in the entrance level. That's probably why you are missing some triangles.

It's been too long since I've played to remember how to get downstairs.

txmimi   

I hope someone else out there can help me! I feel sure the triangles I'm missing are in the part called the deeps, but I don't know how to get there.

Edgwyn   

The deeps is the 3rd level. From what I remember, you have to use a boat on the second level to get to the stairs down on the third level. The triangle are scattered all over, including three in one place on the 3rd level.

I'm pretty sure you can move the boat along that river to the stairs down. There are a few places where you can fight things on the way.

txmimi   

I will certainly go over that area one more time. I've taken that boat all the places I found. . . it seems that I somehow missed something.

Edgwyn   

The stairs down are only reachable by boat and are in the very HW corner of the 2nd level.

txmimi   

Well I certainly feel silly now. . . I took the boat around as I have a half dozen times, but this time I finally saw there are teeny tiny stairs that go down up in one corner. Sigh. . . I thank you all for trying to help me!