Avadon 3 Remix here, testers wanted

Slarti

I've finally finished the first draft of my Avadon 3 remix. This is a hugely extensive rebalancing mod. (If you played my A:EFTP remix, this is much more ambitious.) The main goal has been to increase the number of ways you can play that are viable, unique, and interesting.

I'm looking for a few people to spend a few hours playing (with a new game) over the next maybe 3 to 5 days, for purposes of (1) providing feedback, which will be incorporated into the final product, and (2) reporting any bugs they encounter. I've done a sweep for bugs myself, so it should be OK, but better safe than sorry. If you're interested in helping test and have some time free, please send me a PM. Please include an email address that you check regularly in your PM.

Quick overview of changes:

The four primary stats work a bit differently, and each one is relevant for every PC; there are new skills; most existing skills have been rebalanced; equipment has all been rebalanced and most magical equipment has been replaced with new pieces; tooltips and codices have been overhauled. Enemy resistances are also much more varied (but still foreseeable). Every PC has new abilities, and there are good reasons to pursue every different branch of every class's skill tree. The stats interact with both skills and equipment, which means there are MANY viable, interesting builds for each class. It's also harder to duplicate key class abilities with scarabs, so there is more reason to switch PCs in and out and try different parties.

Important note: this mod requires starting a new game. Some significant changes have been made to the PCs that the game only applies when it creates them. (That said, you will not have to start over if you upgrade to a future version of the mod.)