Dragon and God medal shortcut to fix?

Owenmoz

Alright i haven't gotten the newer version yet so im not sure if it was fixed. But while i was messing with the difficulties i found out that both zenethron and velusa can be fought on casual and you still get the medal. If the first and the last round are in torment round. With velusa it must be in torment as well when he offers to stop fighting.

It is exploitable and sort of erases the point to the medals. So here's a good "bug" to fix.

Daaang. With Zhethron the only real difference is how long it takes...he was very killable without using any consumables, if you have the patience...but Velusa was a sonofagun.

Ikr. I actually took his truce offer when he gave it. Being a shaman seeing that statue was the end of my ability. Too much trouble.

Although i honestly had slightly more problems with zenethron he can one shot me easily. Esp if resistance chant goes off. Velusa himself didn't do much damage but the fight as a whole was way too complicated and you couldn't focus on beating him to a pulp.

wrt the statue, when I saw it animate

I just ran out of the room and fought it alone. After that you can save; Velusa will heal himself a big part of the way, but the soul jars will be gone and you can come back and start over with no statue. Once you wear him down enough the other statue will animate and it's tougher, but you can do the same thing again.

wrt Zhethron,

If you can survive the beginning of the fight, you never have to get in range of his fiery breath at all. It's slightly lower range than your javelins and arrows. If you're a shaman you can also keep sending drakes up to chew on him a little. Once he breaks free and starts moving around the room, flee. If you do it right he won't chase you out the door, and you can just wait (in combat mode) until he freezes himself to death on the ice. Took a while on Torment but I like opera, documentaries, and audiobooks...

wrt the statue, when I saw it animate

I just ran out of the room and fought it alone. After that you can save; Velusa will heal himself a big part of the way, but the soul jars will be gone and you can come back and start over with no statue. Once you wear him down enough the other statue will animate and it's tougher, but you can do the same thing again.

wrt Zhethron,

If you can survive the beginning of the fight, you never have to get in range of his fiery breath at all. It's slightly lower range than your javelins and arrows. If you're a shaman you can also keep sending drakes up to chew on him a little. Once he breaks free and starts moving around the room, flee. If you do it right he won't chase you out the door, and you can just wait (in combat mode) until he freezes himself to death on the ice. Took a while on Torment but I like opera, documentaries, and audiobooks...

It was the second statue i had a problem with. It wrecked my team. why i took the truce next fight. I could take velusa and that demon at the same time still. Good tip on just running away.

Also on Zenethron; How very tastefully finished. Hats off!