Knowledge, At Last peaceful way? (SPOILER)

apolloooo

I'm not sure about that. My first successful playthrough was as a RedBeard loyalist who earned the loyalty of all my companions anyway, and after I sent Nathalie after her books after telling the librarian about them and never mentioning the fact that I'd done so to her, Nathalie was never seen nor heard from again.

Finished my third playthrough (loyalist/sycophant) last night, and again I got the "You never see Nathalie again. You hear stories and rumors, but you never learn for sure where her quest for knowledge and power takes her." ending after I sent her away before the final confrontation, even though I A. told Nathalie that I wouldn't tell anyone about the library and B. didn't tell anyone about the library.

It happens if you don't convince her to come with you to avadon. Although its possible that she runs away with Redbeard as a keeper. Idk you'd have to give me a few days. But i know getting her to come with you plays a role

• 10 months later...

Hey guys, can I ask about the original question here. Is there a peaceful way to get into the Spiral using the password the shade asks you about? Where you get it? I got to the point where Nathalie is in that location but... despite killing so many NPC's so far (Redbeard is ice cold), I just want to make sure there's no other way.

Archived