A3 Late game quest help - spoilers ahoy!

Vee

I'm having trouble with resolving a couple of quests gained after Fort Foresight opens up. I have turned in an invitation but not yet begun The Final Meeting.

1. The Library at Velusa - I haven't found a way through that doesn't result in teleportation. Is there some alternate access point I'm missing? Do I need Nathalie in the party?

2. Spies - I'm definitely missing something here; if I approach from the west and pass the spies' camp, they spawn in behind me and immediately book it for the western map exit. I've explored both ends of the barred cave/sinkhole passage. I managed to kill all but one of the spies in one attempt, I think, but one slipped away and the quest didn't conclude. Nothing in the area seems interactive besides chests, so I guess it's not about building a barrier/blocking passage.

1. There is an alternate route and you can get a hint from an Avadon spy in a camp in the southwest corner of the zone. If you want to know:

There is a hidden passage in the servant quarters to the west that leads underground to another route and another quest location.

2. You get no experience and can't finish the quest even if you kill all the spies. This is a scripted quest.

There is a Hand in the Hand Quarters that can tell you how to get past the barrier in the Sinkhole once you have been there, When you exit on the south side, be sure to stay away from the west zone exit otherwise the quest may not end.

2. You get no experience and can't finish the quest even if you kill all the spies. This is a scripted quest.

There is a Hand in the Hand Quarters that can tell you how to get past the barrier in the Sinkhole once you have been there, When you exit on the south side, be sure to stay away from the west zone exit otherwise the quest may not end.

For some reason, the little chat isn't triggering even though I got the dialogue at the barrier... Hrm.