• Announcements

• Una Corda and Truth

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
sylae

Here are some words for you to read

sylae   

I've been putzing around here for the last eight years. My best friends are all from here. There is a long list of things i owe to this community, for making me who I am today.

Today I'm getting married, to someone from SW, and it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for this lovely webforum and all the people who hang out here.

This is short because I'm already fashionably late, but thanks for the good times, and the good times to come :)

Congratulations and enjoy the good times.

Avadon 3 comes out in 5 days and Jeff is already getting started on his next two games.

Congrats & may your future be brighter than that of glowing fungus...

You may want to think up a story ahead of time though given the timing of the wedding. I can just see this: "So how was the honeymoon?" "Great, we sat next to each other on the couch, each with our own laptop & played Avadon 3 long into the night....."

Now we'd completely understand, but others......