Sign in to follow this  
Necris Omega

Geneforge and Avadon - Signature Weapons?

So, as some of you know, I like to art weapons. Now, I've done a ton of work from Avernum/Exile, from the signature Demonslayer to the obscure Justice Lance, but... no Geneforge or Avadon.

Maybe it's just that they're not as descriptive as the old Exile versions, but...that hasn't stopped me before.

Question is... what makes a signature Geneforge or Avadon Weapon? I was thinking for Geneforge I'd go with the Guardian's Claymore and maybe a Reaper Baton, but I'm really waffling on subjects for Avadon.

... Thoughts?

With Nicodemus gleefully looking on as it goes in.

Avadon has some nice named weapons for the different classes like the Shadowwalker's Blade. But how about the Fancy Tool Belt for Tinkermages.

For Geneforge I would absolutely suggest a baton, but I'd also suggest a Control Rod. The weapons of the Shapers are far more than just steel.

The perfect weapon for striding up to someone who's been studying what they shouldn't and separating their head from their shoulders. Bravo.

I don't think I can ever look at a living tool again the same way. I feel horrified that I've been carrying 40 pounds of those things in my backpack.

Taygen was right. We must kill them all!

For Geneforge I would absolutely suggest a baton, but I'd also suggest a Control Rod. The weapons of the Shapers are far more than just steel.

A discipline wand or a baton yes.