Sign in to follow this  
bakersofexile

Is it Possible to Magnify the graphics?

Is there any way to magnify the graphics in Blades of Exile by maybe x2 or something? I always felt the Exile series' graphics were way too small when larger resolutions started to exist in monitors and now when I play BoE I've got like 90% empty window space and 10% actual game. lol Plus my eyesight is a lot worse now than when I first got into Exile 2, so it'd be cool if I could magnify the game somehow.

Lilith   

The easiest way would be to use a screen magnifier. If you use a recent version of Windows, there's one built in as part of the Ease of Access Center control panel.

Yeah I already thought of that, but it's kinda dodgy using that. I guess I'll try tinkering with it some more.

On a semi-related note, I can't get OBoE to actually run stable on Windows 10 64-bit. Some versions just crash on various options in the scenario editor I pick, or like BoE-Win-aecbea0.zip doesn't even have graphics show up for tile editing and in the main game the main command buttons don't even function. Am I doing something wrong?

A way to magnify the graphics 2x is planned, but requires a significant rehaul of the rendering process, and thus keeps getting pushed back.