GF World Map

Sucia is quite close to the coast somewhere. I forget the exact mention but they say you reach a town on the coast and it is a short walk to the shaper council. I would expect that Sucia is therefore somewhere close to the west coast near the G5 lands. Although I may be slightly confused as it could be to the east. Sometimes things confuse me between all the different games.

The Sholai are stated as having come from the far east (again if I recall correctly) which would make them from across the eastern ocean (and would indicate that Sucia is actually close to the east coast).

The Ashen isles from G3 are generally stated to be far north. Possibly Far north east near the Drakons in G4.

Also the G2 lands....could they be part of the disappearing second continent that disappeared from the lore between games. Who knows...? (probably Slarty if I had to hazard a guess)

IIRC, it says Sucia is near Dillame, which places it off the east coast.

The Drypeak area (from G2) is actually on the G5 map, I believe, in the lower right, which places it south center on the main continent.

Is the g2 map really within the g5 map and cant be seen because of how it scales with the g5 map? Or is it just east of Gazaki-uss and cant be seen in the g5 map?

And there's a giant lake between the g4 and g5 maps?

And is it stated in the begining of g4 where greta, the pc and the party came from by boat? The 1st area is in the southeastern most tip of the map right?

Dry peak is in g4. But not completelly. Only a toll gate to it. Its between dera reaches and ilya province. You also find out that there is a place called morass between burrowood and mera tev. The ashen islands are north east of the map above poryphora Sucia island is on the east coast they say not far. If im not mistaken its 200 kilometers or 200 miles. But then a lot of things don't fit right since it is said the proto shapers invaded terrestria from the east but then there is some mention in g5 that the western cities are the oldest and most civilised lands( even if geneforge 3 says the same of poryphora). Plus other than g1 i think the only sholai you meet is masha in geneforge 5 in mera and it is said sholai lands are to the east in g1. So geneforge has a fair ammount of discrepancies. But if we're to go by g5 cannon maybe sholai lands and sucia are to the west. This is all speculative though.

EDIT:see nim I have made some mistakes.

EDIT 2: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY MEMORY! SEE TRIUMPH TOO. ITS PORYFORA. PERIKALIA IS THE G5 CITY STORM PLAINS. this is freaking embarassing.....

You can see the mainland from sucia. And it is 50 miles to the nearest shaper settlement.

L2jkPz2.jpg

And nowhere is it said that the protoshapers invaded terrestria from the east.

Most of us died. The rest fled this place, fled these green lands, which became infected, dusty wastes. Taking with us our secrets and our wisdom. We went to the mainland

Who knows where they actually landed. Maybe they found the east to be too inhospitable or maybe they are actually responsible for that too.

Owenrus, there is also Telegin in G3 who is looking for their expedition in the Inner Keep.

Edited by Nim

Geneforge 5 is in the west. The eastern morass and the rebel lands at the edge of the Mera Tev connect (with some swamp in between). In the south, Gazaki Uss is built just to the west of Gazak Uss from G2, which puts Drypeak between the Turabi Gate and Gazaki Uss. Sucia is somewhere off the coast of Illya, nearest to Dillame. The Ashen Islands are north of the Grayghosts and Burwood.

There's no good map that can bring all of these together in scale from the game files, unfortunately.