A:EftP dispel high level barrier.

I finished the three main quests but I was never able to dispel alot of the barriers encountered throughout the game. I read somewhere that the spell book for the highest level of Dispel Barrier is behind a door that requires level 8 lock-picking so maybe my levels were too low when I found it and I never went back, but where is it?

It's in the Lair of Khoth in the northeast area behind a series of progressively harder to open hidden switches.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Why do I tell people that when it's obvious that they left it elsewhere long before they got here? :)

• 7 months later...

This atlas

http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/16398-synergizers-item-list-for-avernum-escape-from-the-pit-massive-spoilers/

lists most of the barriers in the game. It doesn't have exact level listings for all of them, but in combination with your memory of which barriers you got past and which you didn't, that might do the trick for you.