• Announcements

• How to eat sound

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Dintiradan

Congratulations. My 10-year anniversary came and one without me noticing. I guess I'll have to wait another 10 to make a celebration thread. :p

Actaeon   

If you look back, you'll find I celebrated at 256, 512, and 1024. What makes you think I'd break the trend for 2000?

nikki.   

If you look back, you'll find I celebrated at 256, 512, and 1024. What makes you think I'd break the trend for 2000?

What makes you think I'd look back? :p

I've been with Spidweb for over half my life. I've been around for over 14 years. Lilith, you're currently the most oldbieish of our active members, predating the Ikonboard, right? How many years have you lost enjoyed this community? I'm curious.

Lilith   

I've been with Spidweb for over half my life. I've been around for over 14 years. Lilith, you're currently the most oldbieish of our active members, predating the Ikonboard, right? How many years have you lost enjoyed this community? I'm curious.

ok seriously what is it with people taking threads that aren't about me and trying to make them about me

i can understand when i do it but why is anyone else so interested

anyway, since you asked, my first contact with the sw community would have been on Aceron's blades of exile board around late 1998/early 1999, which yeah as far as i know was before sw even had official forums. Stareye, my girlfriend and i are pretty much the only three people i can think of who are still around from that time and i'm the only one who still posts much