G1 Ending

Well, it's done. I just finished playing Geneforge 1 on normal as a lone agent following the agent power walkthrough and found it a walk in the park. Once you get past the beginning and start pounding the canisters you are able to pretty much one-shot everything for a while. There was difficulty in the middle when enemies scaled up enough to require two shots and required careful attacks to avoid getting one-shoted in return. The lone agent isn't quite a glass cannon but mobs will destroy her. By the end game though I was steamrolling everything.

Only problem I had was that while trying to get all the endings I discovered that using the geneforge crashed the game when i reached the boat. I would get the first screen of the winning text and then it would crash. This was regardless of whether I destroyed it after using or not. Has anybody ever encountered this before? I'm playing the humble bundle version on win 10.