Coruption - Miranda Revisited

lordhoff

This is a heavily scripted fight where you need to do things in a certain order and pay attention to messages at the bottom of the screen.

Use turrets and summoned monsters to tie up monsters so they don't attack your characters.

Kill a horror at the bottom of the screen with a character near the one you kill and then move to the top to be near Miranda to transfer. Repeat killing horrors at the bottom until you get that transfer message since it doesn't always happen. Without transferring it Miranda you don't get a way to break down her shield.

This is a heavily scripted fight where you need to do things in a certain order and pay attention to messages at the bottom of the screen.

Use turrets and summoned monsters to tie up monsters so they don't attack your characters.

Kill a horror at the bottom of the screen with a character near the one you kill and then move to the top to be near Miranda to transfer. Repeat killing horrors at the bottom until you get that transfer message since it doesn't always happen. Without transferring it Miranda you don't get a way to break down her shield.

Hmmm, may have made this a bit harder for myself. I have a shadowalker, wizard (easier to spell :) ), and blademaster. No way to summon beasts and no way to make turrets.

Is it still the bottom of the screen (to kill a horror) after the wind blows me to the next room? She's relocates to different positions in each room.

Hmmm, may have made this a bit harder for myself. I have a shadowalker, wizard (easier to spell :) ), and blademaster. No way to summon beasts and no way to make turrets.

Is it still the bottom of the screen (to kill a horror) after the wind blows me to the next room? She's relocates to different positions in each room.

If you're getting blown from room to room by wind, disregard Randomizer's advice: he's talking about a different fight with Miranda later in the game, as are most of the topics you've been looking up for information. The one you're on is just a straight-up endurance-fest: eventually after you've been blown around for a while the fight ends. Just stay alive and kill horrors as quickly and efficiently as possible to make life easier on yourself.

If you're getting blown from room to room by wind, disregard Randomizer's advice: he's talking about a different fight with Miranda later in the game, as are most of the topics you've been looking up for information. The one you're on is just a straight-up endurance-fest: eventually after you've been blown around for a while the fight ends. Just stay alive and kill horrors as quickly and efficiently as possible to make life easier on yourself.

I suspected there may be two battles. Seemed way too early for "end game". Thanks.