• Announcements

• Una Corda and Truth

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Doctor J

ASR Zaskiva

Doctor J   

In "A Small Rebellion", i'm siding with the rebels. I couldn't find a walkthrough for this scenario, presumably because of the effort it would take to write for both sides. Anyway, i need to deliver a mysterious box to a statue in Zaskiva in order to pass the test. I think the statue is in the guarded area marked "Entry by keeper permission only". I further suspect the Keeper is in the other guarded area, the palace. I've walked into every wall i can get to with no effect. Can i get a hint, please?

Kelandon   

If I've read the scripts right, you want to talk to Marsh in the southeast corner of town.

Ishad Nha: The door is locked. You can't walk through it. It's best not to give advice unless you are familiar with the situation that the person asking for help is in, because otherwise your advice may be wrong or misleading.

Doctor J   

@Ishad Nha: as unbelievable as it sounds, i did actually try that before begging online.

@Kelandon:thanks, though i was afraid someone was going to say something like that. I guess i took the wrong reward from Marsh, so i'll have to go back to a previous save file.

Jerakeen   

No, you just have to chat with him. Ask him about his friends, specifically Kenny.

Doctor J   

No, you just have to chat with him.

Oh, right. I was thinking about about Erik's quest. Anyway, i went back to Kenny and just asked him nicely so he unlocked the door.